You need to quickly issue a passport in Kyiv, our Center will help you do it without standing in lines at any time convenient for you at a very low price. The term for registration of a passport of Ukraine does not exceed seven days. Our Center pays special attention to citizens of our state who wish to apply for a biometric passport of Ukraine and who have internal passports issued in the Crimea or in the eastern regions of our country.
All categories of citizens of our country who wish to freely enter the European Union without paying visa fees and visas can apply for a biometric passport in Kyiv.
Under the new rules, for children, it is also necessary to draw up a biometric passport of Ukraine; before, the child was “entered” in the passport of the parents, but now the rules have been changed. The new biometric passport differs from the usual one only in the presence of an electronic chip with the following information: name, a surname of the owner of the document, date of birth, fingerprints, expiration date, photo, number and date of issue of the document.
Private passport in Kyiv — to make cheap, official, quickly
Passport Kiev, or how much it costs and how quickly you can get a passport in Kyiv. Our legal center provides some of the most favorable conditions on the market, the biometric passport service in Kyiv, with our help, you can get it in just seven days. We offer our customers only real terms for which we can fulfill our obligations, we work in strict accordance with the norms of Ukrainian legislation, and our price can pleasantly surprise you.
You need to choose a time to visit us, and everything else is our job. Submit documents for registration will take no more than 15 minutes. Specialists of the Registration and Registration Center in Kyiv will check your documents for sufficiency and correctness, if any documents are missed — they will take the missing ones, help fill out the necessary applications, pay the state fee, and bring them to the Ukrainian passport. If required, we will help you get a second biometric passport in Kyiv — Ukrainian legislation allows this.
Biometric international load passport in Kyiv — documents, procedure who needs to form
- An internal passport of Ukraine with a stamp on registration or a new plastic passport with a certificate of registration, we make copies.
- The tax (identification) code is the original, we make a copy.
- If you have a valid passport, take it with you and make a photocopy of the first page.
- Filing an application.
- Digital photography.
- Signature in electronic form.
- Scanning index fingers of both hands.
- Scanning documents.
- Payment of duty.
Who needs to decide:
Citizens of Ukraine who wish to travel outside our country without applying for visas and paying visa fees, this applies only to the European Union. For trips to other countries, you can use the existing old-style passports. According to the new rules, biometric passports of Ukraine are required to be issued for each child.
Registration of the Ukraine passport for a child from 0 to 12 years
- A high-quality photo of a child’s face, size 10 x 15 on a white background (face 80% of the photo).
- Birth certificate.
- The presence of children is not required.
- Parents with passports required.
- Payment of administrative fee.
Registration of the Ukraine passport for a child from 14 to 16 years
- Mandatory presence at the time of filing a child from 12 years old.
- Passport “plastic card” with a statement of registration from the age of 14.
- Tax number, if any.
- The presence of parents with internal passports of Ukraine.
- Payment of administrative fee.
Advantages of use of the new biometric foreign passport of Ukraine:
- Entrance to the territory of Europe without opening a tourist visa and paying a visa fee for three months.
- Thanks to biometric data printed on the chip, this is a simple border crossing procedure.
- Lack of bias among border guards.
- In case of loss of a document — there is no probability of use by third parties.
- The high complexity of falsifying a new passport.
- Ten years is valid.
Disadvantages of the new biometric foreign passport of Ukraine:
- The ability to track your location.
- The fee for issuing a biometric document is higher than usual.
- When a chip is hacked, your data can be accessed by cybercriminals and can be used for criminal purposes.
- Duration of manufacture due to hype.
- When folding a passport, a high probability of failure of the chip.
- A biometric passport for adults is issued for 10 years, and for minors – for 5 years.